Saturday 5 November 2011

MUA(Make-Up Academy) Lipsticks & Nail Polish

If you`ve been living as a hermit in a cave somewhere,then I guess you`ve not heard of MUA (Make-Up Academy).It is a brand exclusive to Superdrug and is really really cheap as chips items range from £1 for the basic range,lipstick,mascara,powder,blush,eyeliner,mascara, eye-shadow,lip gloss,nail polish,liquid eye-liner.....yes all £1 !!.Then there's the professional range which cost from £1.50 -£4.I imagine your thinking £1 for make-up its gonna be pants,well no my good friends pants it certainly isn't.Ive bought quite few products online as my local Superdrug never has much MUA in stock and its free postage at the moment,plus there's a 3 for 2 offer on so you can get 3 MUA items for £2 cheap as chips :-).Like I say I bought a fair few bits over the last couple of weeks and I`ll be doing a few reviews and swatches for your delectation and delight.
I love the MUA lipsticks they are really good,lovely pigmentation nice and moisturising and quite long lasting.The first two I bought were Shade 1 and shade 3,this is the only downside to MUA they don't have shade names just numbers but what the hell its only a freaking pound !!
MUA Lipstick Shade 3 and Shade 1
Shade 1,Shade 3

MUA Lipstick Shade 3

MUA Lipstick Shade 1

I've not got the best lips have I lol,love the lippies though, I've bought 4 more will review them soon along with the rest of the haul.
I got a couple of the nail polishes too,really nice I needed 3 coats to get this look.

MUA Nail Polish Shade 5

MUA Shade 5 and 6

Nice colours and great products for the price,I`ll be reviewing the rest of the MUA I've bought soon,including the lovely Heaven and Earth and Starry Night palettes. I'm going in to town next week,will be visiting Superdrug bet I come out with another MUA haul. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment