Monday 31 October 2011

NOTD Nails of the Day

30/10/11
NOTD 


MUA (Make-up Academy) Shade 5
This is a lovely minty green shade,I really love it and its only £1 yes £1!! in fact most of the MUA range is £1.Ive got quite a few MUA polishes will be trying them out and posting pics.
Unfortunately
I dyed my hair a reddy/purple shade with Stargazer Magenta(as seen on another of my Blog Posts here 
http://moonfairysworld.blogspot.com/2011/10/re-dyeing-my-hair-with-sargazer-magenta.html )
These kind of dyes are notorious for staining especially in first couple of weeks after you`ve dyed your hair.This is how my nails are now a day later,really stained with the hair dye,and I wake up every morning with a red forehead :)


Next time I dye my hair I`ll steer clear of light coloured nail polish.I`ll be doing my nails a dark purple tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment