Tuesday 13 September 2011

Savvy Circle Max Factor 2in1 Ageless Elixir Foundation + Serum

I was lucky enough to have been picked to do a trial on Super Savvy me Savvy Circle for Max Factor 2 in 1 Ageless Elixir Foundation & Serum.
I received my lovely package in a lovely re-usable bag bag really lovely with lots of goodies,inside.Inside was a full size sample of  Max Factor 2 in 1 Ageless Elixir Foundation & Serum 30ml bottle I chose shade Light Ivory 40,project handbook with loads of insider information,market research sheets to survey family & friends.Also was included was 18 sachets of samples to give out to friends and family and 18 money off coupons for Boots for £2 off  Max Factor 2 in 1 Ageless Elixir Foundation & Serum.heres a quick pic of the pack I received.














Heres a few pics I`ve taken wearing no foundation,wearing the Max Factor alone with no concealer & pics with a bit of other make-up on.(please ignore my moustache I should have waxed it first lol the shame)




Heres pics of me with no make-up what so ever,brace yourselves not a pretty sight.






















And heres pics with the Max Factor Ageless Elixir,no other makeup no concealer just the foundation alone.







Heres with other makeup on as well still no concealer,Ive used elf  complexion perfection powder,elf eyebrow kit in medium,elf brightening eye colour quad Nouveau Neutrals,elf waterproof eyeliner pen in black,Rimmel lash accelerator in black,All about face (Tesco Brand) blusher in Coral,elf Bronzing powder in Luminance,Lancome Juicy Tubes not sure of shade.










And here with hair down verdict I need a chin lift and tash wax 

1 comment: