Thursday 17 January 2013

The Bitch is back !!

Hi there


I've not abandoned this ere Bloggy woggy,had no camera for awhile and obviously couldn't blog without one.


I was lucky enough to receive a nice new shiny camera for Christmas,so you poor people I'm going to be blogging again !!


Since I last blogged properly I've now developed an addiction to nail polish and bargain nail polish,no better feeling than handing over your £1 in Poundland for a lovely shiny sparkly polish you know costs £7 elsewhere. 


Ive also gone from having bright Fire red hair to Turquoisey green , I'm re-dyeing it in next couple of days.

Will make my hair dyeing my official first blog post of 2013


Oh and happy 2013 to everyone!!




!! The Bitch is Back !!

2 comments:

  1. Nice to have you back! I love Poundland too, nothing beats a good bargain! :-)

    ReplyDelete