Tuesday 20 September 2011

Mythic Oil L`OREAL PROFESSIONNEL

I received a nice surprise in the post this morning,which is a bit of a mystery where it came from there was no letter or slip with it either.I have been entering a lot of competitions lately so I think it could possibly be a win !
Its a fab bottle of L`oreal Mythic Oil,Ive actually been lusting after this for ages as Ive heard great things about Mythic Oil,maybe my hairy Godmother sent it?
Unfortunately for me I suffer from Hypothyroidism (Low Thyroid levels) and amongst some of the symptoms one is very dry brittle hair and hair loss,I hate this for me this is the worst part of the illness especially the hair loss its awful,each time I wash my hair and a handful comes out I die a little inside :( My hair is mega dry as well so it needs all the help it can get.So heres hoping Mythic Oil can help my hair look less dry and dull.
I really love the name Mythic Oil sounds so mysterious and reminds of Egypt for some reason.The packaging is really lovely and stylish and it comes in a plastic pump bottle.
Basically its a hair serum/oil you can apply to damp or dry hair to make your hair more glossy and less frizzy.Heres the info from the back of the box and how to use.Its a massive 125ml so I can imagine it`ll last me ages too.
As they say the proof of the pudding is in the eating,so I`ll be giving the Mythic Oil(really love the name ) a try later on my damp hair after Ive washed it,can`t wait to try it.
I've been using the Mythic Oil for a couple of weeks now and I must say Im mighty impressed. I've been adding a few drops to my deep conditioning mask and my hair feels really lovely and soft and actually has a nice shine to it.
Ive also used it on damp hair as a de-frizzer it works brilliant as this too !
I really recommend Mythic Oil for those of you who have dry over processed hair and those who want to get rid of the frizzies.
You can pick it up on eBay and Amazon for around £13 its a large bottle and should last you ages too.
Ive been using Mythic Oil for a few weeks now,I must say its fantastic stuff.Ive been adding it to my weekly deep condition and applying to my damp hair.My hair feel so soft and silky and no frizz .Great thing as well it will last for ages,Im definitely going to be buying another bottle when this is finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment